We have reopened with limited staffing! With the current COVID-19 situation, we have temporary new operating procedures in place in order to be as efficient as possible while maintaining necessary disinfection and precautionary measures.
We are currently scheduling all appointments pre-booked and pre-paid. To make an appointment, call the spa at 828-505-8278 and leave a voicemail. We will contact you back as soon as possible. In order to maintain disinfecting protocols and groom as many pets as comfortably possible, we will not be answering calls during business hours. Payment is required no later than 2 business days prior to the appointment. If we have not received payment the appointment will be canceled.
Until we are able to return to normal grooming procedures, we require 48 hours' notice to cancel an appointment. Pre-payments are non-refundable. We have to waive our usual no-show fee of 35.00 and charge the full price of the groom instead, because with our current streamlined scheduling it is not possible to fit pets in at the last minute and maintain our scheduled times. If for any reason you request a trimming edit after your appointment, we will have to charge for another bath due to COVID-19 disinfecting protocols.
Thank you for understanding these new measures. We are so excited to be back to seeing all of our Pawsitivity Pack!
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Per state mandate, we now require all clients to wear masks for drop-off and pick-up. Thank you for helping us keep all of our staff and clients safe!
Please note our following drop-off and pick-up procedures:
1) Call upon your arrival to the spa. We are screening calls; your stylist will be expecting you and will answer and discuss any haircut information needed. A pick-up time will be agreed upon, or your stylist will give you a 30-minute heads up call upon completion.
2) After speaking with your stylist, take your dog to the daycare yard entrance, on the right side of the building. Enter both the outer security gate and the inner gate and leave your pet in the daycare yard, removing all leashes, collars, etc. and taking them with you.
3) Your stylist will be watching for when you leave the yard and will immediately come out and get your baby from the back yard with our disinfected leads, wearing a mask as an extra precaution.
4) At the agreed-upon pick-up time, please call the spa from the parking lot to verify you are there for pick-up.
5) Your stylist will return your pet to the daycare yard and wave to you once they are out of the way, so you can enter to retrieve your pet.
While these are very different procedures than normal, we feel confident that using these safety measures, along with stringent disinfecting procedures, will allow all of our clients to safely bring their pets back for grooming.